A list of the latest Anger Coach classes, seminars and events. Click here for more. Call 714-745-1393 to sign up.
- Next Fast-Track Anger Class starts Saturday afternoon, January 12, 2013 in Orange, CA. Couples welcome.
- New Weekly Anger Class starting in Orange, CA Tuesday night, December 4, 2012.
- New Weekly Anger Class starting in Long Beach, CA Monday night, December 3,2012.
- New: Private consultation with Dr. Fiore for marital issues, anger management sessions or Executive Coaching. Call 714-745-1393 for details.
Join us on Facebook and get a free report: "Survival Guide - How to Deal with Angry People"
Anger Coach In The News, Community, and The Web ›
- Dr Tony Fiore has been appointed to the board of directors of the Orange County Psychological Association for a two year term beginning in January, 2012.
- Suggestions from Dr Fiore's writings on "How To Deal With Angry People" (free when you join us on Facebook ) has been included
in a new book changethethingsyoucan.wordpress.com
- The Anger Coach announces an introductory price reduction on their new Marriage Class Online Program. This innovative distance-learning program now costs only $99 and includes proof of enrollment and graduation. It is riuch in graphics and videos making it almost fun to learn the habits that research has shown will improve your marriage or relationship!
- Dr Tony Fiore has been invited to be the speaker at the PALM/Cornerstone of Southern California workshop on February 15, 2011, teaching the eight tools of anger control to other professionals, for continuing education credit.
- September 30, 2010. Dr Fiore was invited guest speaker at An EAP Brown Bag Workshop at St, Joseph Hospital in Orange, Ca. Over sixty hospital employees attended the event ( a powerpoint presentation) to learn and apply the eight tools of anger control.
- The Anger Coach announces its new distance learning course, MarriageClassOnline which teaches you the eight tools of a positive marriage and how to apply them in your relatinship.
- Dr Tony Fiore was interviewed by Natasha Murashev of psychworld.com, a new website where community experts can connect with consumers. She was especially interested in the internet aspects of The Anger Coach, including our distance learning programs and our new Iphone Anger app (AngerCoach Mobile). Read the interview by clicking here.
- Dr Tony Fiore was recently interview by Hadley Finch, of "Tribe of Blonds-" an internet website and radio show devoted to singles. Topic of the show was :A Lasting Love - Your 8 tools to Control Anger and Keep Love Alive. You can hear the interview by going to http://bit.ly/bBM6ZR
- Anger Coach Online now has a 16-hour online class to add to the core 10-hour class. Details at http://www.angercoachonline.com
- New Anger Coach Videos are now on you-tube and on this site. These short videos explain our eight tools of anger control. To see on You-Tube, go to http://www.youtube.com/drtonyfiore. Click here to access videos from this website.
|Fri, 08 Mar 2013 18:50:38 +0000|
Angry People, Conflict Resolution, Marriage, Spouse, anger, anger classes, anger management
Anger Management In Action: Try Simple Habit Changes
Thirty one year old Harry is a fairly typical client in our local anger management classes. At work he is considered a very nice man, a lamb, really. By his co=workers, he would be voted last place on a list … Continue reading
The post Anger Management In Action: Try Simple Habit Changes appeared first on The Anger Coach Blog.
|Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:45:58 +0000|
Anger Coach Resources
Resentment Blocks Love and Closeness
Resentment: “Bitter indignation at having been treated unfairly” I learned about resentment when I was sixteen years old and basically had two things on my mind. The second thing was getting a car. I saw myself as a responsible boy … Continue reading
|Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:45:55 +0000|
Anger Coach Resources
Anger Management As a Business- A Personal Journey
People often ask how I got into anger management. Actually, the truth is that ten years ago I was looking for a supplemental mental health business to my clinical practice that was cash-based, so I wouldn’t have to rely on … Continue reading
The post Anger Management As a Business- A Personal Journey appeared first on The Anger Coach Blog.
|Fri, 25 Jan 2013 05:17:17 +0000|
Emotional Intelligence, Empathy
Anger Management Classes: How We Teach Empathy
Through he years, I have asked our anger management class participants what they expected class to be like before they actually came. Thought I’d share some of the responses I have received: “Anger Management Class is like traffic school.” “Like … Continue reading
Workplace anger costs American firms billions of dollars a year in terms of lost productivity and unnecessary medical and legal expenses. Click here to find out more.
- Corporate Services
- Firms in Transition
- Chronic Stress Occupations
- Entrpreneurs & Family-Owned Businesses
Are you concerned about how anger affects your health, your wealth and your relationships? Click here to find out more.
Review Anger Coach Resources Now.
Anger Coach Online also offers anger management classes in the following states:
- Alabama Anger Management
- Alaska Anger Management
- Arizona Anger Management
- Arkansas Anger Management
- California Anger Management
- Colorado Anger Management
- Connecticut Anger Management
- Delaware Anger Management
- Florida Anger Management
- Georgia Anger Management
- Hawaii Anger Management
- Idaho Anger Management
- Illinois Anger Management
- Indiana Anger Management
- Iowa Anger Management
- Kansas Anger Management
- Kentucky Anger Management
- Louisiana Anger Management
- Maine Anger Management
- Maryland Anger Management
- Massachusetts Anger Management
- Michigan Anger Management
- Minnesota Anger Management
- Mississippi Anger Management
- Missouri Anger Management
- Montana Anger Management
- Nebraska Anger Management
- Nevada Anger Management
- New Hampshire Anger Management
- New Jersey Anger Management
- New Mexico Anger Management
- New York Anger Management
- North Carolina Anger Management
- North Dakota Anger Management
- Ohio Anger Management
- Oklahoma Anger Management
- Oregon Anger Management
- Pennsylvania Anger Management
- Rhode Island Anger Management
- South Carolina Anger Management
- South Dakota Anger Management
- Tennessee Anger Management
- Texas Anger Management
- Utah Anger Management
- Vermont Anger Management
- Virginia Anger Management
- Washington Anger Management
- Washington,D.C. Anger Management
- West Virginia Anger Management
- Wisconsin Anger Management
- Wyoming Anger Management
The AngerCoach Show Monthly PodCast
The AngerCoach Show is a free service provided by Dr Tony Fiore - The AngerCoach. In this PodCast we highlight some practical ways to apply anger management tools in your life. Every month we will be offering new and viable tips and exercises for individuals seeking to offer help to loved ones, friends or who are interested in their own personal development.
Please note: This anger program and these anger tips are not meant to substitute for professional diagnosis, treatment or advice. If you have intense, serious or chronic anger problems, or you have to deal with someone else who does, you should immediately consult a mental health or medical professional for help.
This month we discuss the whether the concept of “Peace at any price” is really valid when dealing with issues that come up in marriage. When dealing with problems in any relationship, assertive communication will often yield better results because it communicates feelings better than simply "clamming up".
In this months episode we provide couples with suggestions on how to tank your relationship, an exciting new series offered by Dr. Tony Fiore. In part 3, we highlight a habit that can start eager couples down that path to divorce: Never ask your partner to meet you half way on an issue of disagreement. Surprisingly this habit involves never standing up for yourself during a disagreement. How can you stand up for yourself and avoid destructive angry outbursts? Listen and see.
In this months episode we provide couples with suggestions on how to tank your relationship, an exciting new series offered by Dr. Tony Fiore. In part 2, we highlight communication styles that can start eager couples down that path to divorce. The way you choose to handle arguments can sway your relationship towards or away divorce – but that choice is up to you. Anger does not have to ruin a relationship! Stay tuned as in the coming months we continue in this exciting new series!
In this months episode we provide couples with suggestions on how to tank your relationship, an exciting new series offered by Dr. Tony Fiore. In part 1, we highlight three ways couples often start down that path to divorce. This podcast centers around a typical argument that couples often have and how what you say is often what predicts divorce – not the actual problem. Stay tuned as in the coming months we continue in this exciting new series!
This months episode we discuss the relationship that sex and anger share. As a practicing Psychologist and Marriage Therapist, I have come across many couples who experience sexual frustrations in their relationships. Often times anger can arise from sexual frustration, and as this episode discusses, sexual frustration can result from anger. In this podcast we teach four practical and easy-to-employ techniques for reducing sexual frustration and anger in your relationship.
This months episode we discuss the positive effects that a sense of humor can have in dealing with anger. Appropriate humor can help all of us deal with difficult situations better, and if we have a problem with anger humor can gives us new ways to respond to frustrating situations. Humor shifts the way we think and helps us to be response-able - capable of handling stress, frustration, tension and other hard to deal with emotions. In this episode, we also teach four easy ways to develop a sense of humor.
This months episode discusses the benefits of managing your expectations. Learn what your expectations are, where they come from and understand how the world around us influences our expectations. When we understand these things, then we can better adjust what our expectations are when it comes to our lives, our relationships, our families, our possessions and our jobs.
If we find ourselves frustrated by these things then it's possible that we have formed unrealistic expectations about these goals. By adjusting our expectations to more realistic levels, we can avoid the anger that comes from being let down, and we will find ourselves living happier lives as a result.
This months episode discusses the positive emotions and what we can do to acquire, and put into practice nine different emotions that will help reduce stress and anger.
This months episode handles the question: “Does Happiness Counter-Balance Anger? The answer might surprise you. Research into the field of happiness suggests that it is possible for people to counter-balance negative emotions with positive ones. In this podcast we explain how easy it is to put this into practice.
This months episode handles the topic of how to deal with a passive aggressive person. To help us understand this behavior, we interview Dr. Roselyn Laudati who helps us recognize passive aggression in ourselves and others as well as provides excellent tips on how to handle this behavior.
We're back! After a long hiatus, we've finally revisited the AngerCoach show and promise to be better than ever! In this episode, we look at the high cost of anger as well as answer the question: “Is anger ever a good thing?” Keep listening - you might be surprised at the answer. Be sure to email us if you have any suggestions, or would like to have us read your story on our next episode.
This episode is based on marital research performed by the famous Gottman Institute. According to their findings, a high rate of issues that occur in marriage and relationships are insolvable. These issues are called: "Perpetual Issues", since many couples become gridlocked on them. Find out how to deal with these issues and how both partners can understand their mates better by learning to view matters from one another's perspective.
We are taught that we should never "go to bed mad" or avoid dealing with an issue. Actually, research shows that most couples are incapable of resolving conflicts when their stress levels get too high. That is because high stress levels impair our memory, our reasoning ability, or judgment, and our perspective of things. In this episode of the Anger Coach Show, we discuss three tools that are useful to use when an argument arises.
This month's episode deals with aggressive driving and road rage. Aggressive driving not only endangers people's lives, but puts immense stress on our relationships with other. We talk about practical ways ones can reduce stress and calm down while on the road, as well as ways of mitigating road related disagreements. We host Dr. Leon James from the University of Hawaii. Dr. James is an expert in the phsycology of driving behavior and now serves on the Govenor's Impaired Driving Task Force. You can contact Dr. James online at www.drdriving.org.
In this first Episode of the AngerCoach Show, we highlight some practical ways to apply anger management tools in your life. Every month we will be offering new and viable tips and exercises for individuals seeking to offer help to loved ones, friends or who are interested in their own personal development.
In addition to these exercises, we also have an opportunity for listeners to have some interaction with the Aristotle Award - a recognition we give monthly to an individual who has exercised anger management in their lives. People can submit their own name, or the name of someone they know to Dr. Fiore. Each month a winner will be chosen and will receive a gift certificate from one of our sponsors. Click here to listen now, or click on the link below to subscribe for free via iTunes.