The AngerCoach now offers its acclaimed and widely-accepted anger management program online. Dr. Fiore, a Ph.D. psychologist with over 35 years experience, developed this completely web-based program with the same content as in his local personal anger management classes.
Many clients are unable to attend in-person classes due to busy schedules, or cannot find classes that are conveniently located near their work or home. AngerCoachOnline is perfect for anyone who needs an anger management program for personal development, to satisfy a court requirement, or to comply with workplace requirement. Couples can also take the course together and apply the eight tools of anger control to their relationship or marriage.
The Core 10-hour Class includes:
- Detailed instructions
- Comprehensive class based on “Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century”by Dr Tony Fiore and Dr. Ari Novick
- New Videos recently added to explain concepts and enhance your online learning experience
- Downloadable Survival Guide for dealing with angry people
- Online examination
- Downloadable proof of enrollment
- Many short and fun quizzes to give you feedback on your progress in learning the material
- Certificate of Completion mailed to you FREE
- Free Ebook of material after course completion (a $24.95 value)
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
- More information about our 10-hour class
- Register for 10-hour class
*Many people take this course for their own personal growth, but some people need it to satisfy a court requirement. The Anger Coach program is accepted by many courts, but we can not guarantee that it will be approved or accepted by your local court. To be safe, check with your local authorities for approval before ordering this program. But, we are so confident of the qualify of this program that we do offer a 100% money-back guarantee if our program is not accepted by your local court, upon written proof of denial.