The Anger Coach now offers its acclaimed and widely-accepted anger management program online. Dr. Fiore, a Ph.D. psychologist with over 45 years experience, developed this completely web-based program with the same content as in his local person anger management classes.
Typical Participant Comments FROM OUR CLASS PARTICIPANTS:
- “I can really control myself!”
- “Now, I think before I speak.”
- “I now know it’s OK to be angry, as long as its the right way.”
- “I’m more patient than I thought.”
- “I’m happier, not so stressed.”
- “My employees often tell me how level-headed I’ve become.”
- “I’m now able to think with greater clarity.”
- “I am more calm in tough situations.”
- “My kids tell me I’m a calmer, happier parent.”
- “I should have done this years earlier.”
- “They should teach this stuff to grade school kids.”
But, many clients are unable to attend in-person classes due to busy schedules, or cannot find classes that are conveniently located near their work or home. Now, of course, it is almost impossible to find in-person classes because if the Covid-19 restrictions on group gatherings.
Anger Coach Online is perfect for anyone who needs an anger management program for personal development, to satisfy a court requirement, or to comply with workplace requirement. Couples can also take the course together and apply the eight tools of anger control to their relationship or marriage – and not have to worry about the health dangers of group meetings.
Based on the popular ebook “Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century,” written by Dr Tony Fiore and Dr. Ari Novick, our innovative program teaches you the eight tools of anger control — and how to apply them to your life — from the convenience of your home or office computer.
Anger Coach Online is an accepted, comprehensive, affordable and proactive way to gain skills in anger management. We have two home-study online classes to choose from: Our core course is a 10-hour class and our newly developed 16-hour class. Both are completely internet based with no downloads needed to take either class.
The Core 10-hour Class includes:
- Detailed instructions
- Comprehensive class based on “Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century” by Dr Tony Fiore and Dr. Ari Novick
- New Videos recently added to explain concepts and enhance your online learning experience
- Downloadable Survival Guide for dealing with angry people
- Online examination
- Downloadable proof of enrollment
- Many short and fun quizzes to give you feedback on your progress in learning the material
- Certificate of Completion mailed to you FREE
- Free Ebook of material after course completion (a $24.95 value)
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
- During Covid both home study courses offered at a reduced price
The 16-hour Class includes:
- All the material and bonuses in the 10-hour core program including videos.
- Fifty additional skill builders teaching you how to apply the eight tools of anger control to your relationship, your workplace, your family and on the road.
- Six hours of additional content to satisfy court requirements
- Certificate of completion for 16 hours of anger management