Century Anger Management’s next anger management certification training is October 23rd, 2009 in Sacramento, CA
October 23, 2009
9:00am – 5:00Pm
10389 Old Placerville Rd.
Sacramento, CA 95827
Entrance is on the west side of the building.
The Live Training: includes adult content training, assessment and intake procedures, and adolescent applications. This training will cover the 8 Tools of Anger Control featured in our highly acclaimed client workbook, Anger Management for the Twenty-first Century and Anger Management for the Twenty-first Century for Adolescents. Participants will also be exposed to alternate uses of the Century Anger Management model as well as learn first hand how to teach this model through role play and didactic exercises. This model is comprehensive, with both client workbooks in Spanish and English, DVD’s, PowerPoint presentations, and easy to learn facilitator tools. Numerous agencies, sole practitioners, governmental organizations, as well as probation departments use the Century Anger Management model. HR Wire, a leading Human Resource organization recently featured our principal trainer on the uses of this highly accepted model. Participates will receive a Level 1 Certificate of Completion.
The live training counts for 8 hours of the required 40 hours for full certification (Level 2). The remaining 32 hours of training must be completed using our state of the art online course which can be completed at anytime. These online classes are self-paced and are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Participants can start and stop as many times as needed. Once the online modules are completed we will issue a “Level 2” Anger Management Certificate of Completion, and the participant will be fully certified by our organization.
The online modules will cover the following areas:
1. Adult content review
2. Adolescent content review/Training
3. Executive Coaching and Special applications
4. Assessment and intake procedures
5. Marketing and outreach
6. Proposed Ethics for Anger Management Professionals
Century Anger Management has the following approvals:
- Approved by the California Board of Corrections (now called the “Standards Corrections Authority”) for the training of field probation, parole, and correctional officers: Cert Number: 3530-031088
- Approved for CEUs by CAADE, California:certificate # CP-10704C110
- Approved for CEUs by NAADAC The National Association for Addiction Professionals, Provider #570
- Approved for CEUs by CAADAC: certificate number 1N-06-745-0108
- Approved for CEU’s by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences: PCE# 2668
- Approved as Continuing Education Provider by The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists: Provider Number 5063
- Approved sponsorship by the Orange County Probation Department
- Approved by Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as Provider of Continuing Education for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors in the State of Texas: Provider Number: 1739-06
- Approved by Illinois Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse Professional Certification Association. Provider number: 9140
- Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board, Provider Number 5107-P
Register at www.angercertification.com